This policy applies to admissions in the academic year 2019-20
The number of children who will be admitted in this admission cohort is 128 pupils.
Places will be offered in accordance with the following criteria:
- Children in Local Authority care or previously in Local Authority Care.
- Pupils who attend St Mildred’s Infant School.
- Where at the time of entry there is a current family association with a child attending the school who lives as brother/and or sister of the child who is subject of an application in the same household.
- Children of staff employed by the VAT.
- Health, social and special access reasons.
- Nearness to the school.
Where applications for admission exceed the number of places available the criteria above will be applied. The Governing Body Pupils Committee will meet to consider cases where appropriate.