UPTON SCHOOL OFFICE
Welcome to the school office page. Please feel free to pop in or call with any issues or queries you may have.
"I would just like to say the receptionist and office staff couldn't be more helpful, kind and understanding." Parent of Year 3 pupil.
Our dedicated office team comprises of the following team members:
|Mrs C Winter||Office Manager|
Miss L Barratt
Mrs C Higgins
|Mrs D Daley||Finance Officer|
|Mrs T Hailey||School Secretary|
|Mrs L Crompton||Admin Assistant / Receptionist|
Our office open times are:
Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Term time only
01843 861393 - You can leave a message on our answerphone 24 hours a day.
10 WAYS OF COMMUNICATING WITH UPTON JUNIOR SCHOOL
If you ever have any questions, no matter how big or small, we at Upton are always happy to help.
We have many ways in which we can be contacted; please see below for a reminder of how you can contact members of staff at Upton at any time.
1. Face to Face; speak to us outside school at the start or end of the day or call in at the office. Pop in to see your child’s teacher either at the start or end of the day, they’ll happily see you or make arrangements for a longer chat - just ask at the office.
2. Telephone (01843 861393) and speak to us directly or leave a message – we will get back to you straight away.
3. Send the office an Email – email@example.com
4. Send your child’s class teacher or learning group teacher an Email. Please click this link to take you to the email address list.
5. Send a note into school with your child or drop it into the school office.
6. Attend the ‘Meet the Teacher’ and ‘Parent/Teacher’ meetings.
7. Come along to our P.T.F.A. events
8. Contact us via our Facebook – ‘Upton Junior School, Broadstairs – Official’ or visit our Twitter page – ‘Uptonjuniors’
9. Fill in our Parents’ Questionnaire due out at the end of the academic year.
10. When you have read your child’s end of year report, complete the feedback sheet that accompanies it and let us know your point of view.