Personal Development Learning in Term 6
Next term, we will continue our PSHE theme “Living in the Wider World” with a focus on economic learning and sustainability.
The first day back will be an Enterprise Day in which the children will be learning key skills about money, saving, spending and budgeting.
Throughout the rest of their Personal Development week, Year 3 will learn to…
- understand the importance of money and saving
- understand how rules and laws protect a society
- understand universal rights
RE Learning this term:
- to understand who Sikhs are and where they live
- to know the main beliefs of Sikhism
- to explore the special places for a Sikh
Please enter some content for your blog post here.