Transition Day: Thursday 2nd July
Please click this link to access information about the forthcoming transition day on Thursday 2nd July 2015.
Our transition timetable...
1) Year 6 pupils should go straight to their new secondary schools to experience what life is like at 'Big School'. Pupils are usually asked to wear their current school uniform. If you have any questions about the individual transitional arrangements please contact the secondary schools directly. We wish our Year 6 pupils all the luck in the world!! Soak up every experience and enjoy every moment!!
2) 'New' Year 4, 5 & 6 pupils should arrive at the usual time - between 8:40 am and 8:50 am - and after putting their belongings away in their lockers should head straight over to their new classrooms.
3) Our new Year 3 children should arrive between 9:00 am and 9:15 am. Pupils usually wear their current school uniform. Year 3 teachers will be on the playground to meet the children - very, very exciting!!!!
4) Year 3 lunch starts at 12:00 pm.
5) Lunch for rest of school will start at 12:15 pm.
6) End of day arrangements for our new Year 3 pupils: School finishes at 2:45 pm for our new pupils. If you could please walk to the back playground at 2.45pm where your child will be led out of school with their class teacher.
7) Years 4, 5 & 6 will finish school at the normal time 3:15pm.
Whatever part your child will play on transition day, whether it is moving on to another school, coming here to Upton to taste life the 'Upton Way' or moving classes we wish your child all the very best on the start of their new educational journey.
If you have any concerns or worries, our lovely learning mentors, Mrs Turner and Ms Danson are on hand at any time to discuss these with you.