Upton Junior School is extremely fortunate to have a dedicated team of parents that work with the school to ensure we have a flourishing PTFA. Mrs Votta acts as a liaison between the PTFA and school.
The PTFA has two key aims:
1) To raise funds to support enrichment opportunities for all pupils at Upton
2) To promote, lead and further develop FAMILY FUN social events encouraging new, exciting ways that the school can support bring families together; to socialise, extend friendship groups and offer new opportunities for parents and grandparents to spend quality time with the children.
Events such as our 'BIG FAMILY CAMPING WEEEKEND' (we are thinking of calling it 'UptonBURY'), a ‘snail’ race night, family quiz evenings, Bingo nights, fayres and lots of school discos, are just a taste of the fabulous fun the PTFA work so hard to organise.
To find out more about Upton PTFA please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
EASY FUND RAISING
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online - from your weekly shop to your annual holiday - you could be collecting free donations for Upton Junior School PTFA - Broadstairs?
There are over 3,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation, including Amazon, John Lewis, Aviva, thetrainline and Sainsbury's – it doesn't cost you a penny extra!
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3...
1. Head to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/uptonptfa/ and join for free.
Help Upton Junior School PTFA - Broadstairs raise money by using easyfundraising.org.uk every time you shop online.
2. Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
3. After you’ve checked out, that retailer will make a donation to your good cause for no extra cost whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and Upton Junior School PTFA - Broadstairs will be really grateful for your donations.
Thank you for your support.