Personal Development Learning in Term 6
Next term, we will continue our PSHE theme “Living in the Wider World” with a focus on economic learning and sustainability.
The first day back will be an Enterprise Day in which the children will be learning key skills about money, saving, spending and budgeting.
Throughout the rest of their Personal Development week, Year 4 will learn to…
- respect peoples’ point of views in how they live in a community
- explore charities that support local communities
- explore charities that support national communities
RE Learning this term:
- To explore special festivals for Sikhs
- To learn about the Sikh holy book
- To know the symbols and meanings in Sikhism
Please enter some content for your blog post here.