PSHE and RE for Term 6
Next term, we will continue our PSHE theme “Living in the Wider World” with a focus on economic learning and sustainability.
The first day back will be an Enterprise Day in which the children will be learning key skills about money, saving, spending and budgeting.
Throughout the rest of their Personal Development week, Year 5 will learn to…
- to explore how money plays a role in others’ lives and the term “critical consumer”
- to understand the terms “interest” “loan” and “debt”
RE Learning this term:
- To discuss the main teachings of Sikhism
- To learn about the Sikh creation story
- To compare the Sikh creation story to another faith’s creation story
Please enter some content for your blog post here.