What's on next week @Upton?
Please click this link to access our weekly feature 'What's on next week @Upton'
What’s on next week at Upton?
Core Value of the Week: All 8 Core Values are celebrated this week as it's end of Term 3
- Monday 9th February: Year 6 ‘It’s a wonderful world’ project due in
- Monday 9th February: E-Safety Parent Workshop: 2pm school hall
- Tuesday 10th February: Year 3 Stone Age and Bronze Age Day: KIC Theatre in to do drama workshops with the children and we also have Thanet Archaeological Trust paying a visit. Don’t forget to dress your child up as a Stone Age / Bronze Age human – a parent’s guide to Stone Age / Bronze Age dress up has been published on our website for inspiration.
- Tuesday 10th February: Safer Internet Day: E-safety Parent Workshop: 9am school hall
- Thursday 12th February: Year 4 Natural History Museum Trip – children will need to arrive in school by 7:40 am.
- Thursday 12th February: 5G Class Assembly - Parents invited - 9 am start
- Thursday 12th February: Year 5 Exit Point – Parents invited – 2:15 pm
- Thursday 12th February: Year 6 Exit Point – Parents invited – 2:15 pm
- Friday 13th February: Year 5 ‘End of the Maya’ homework project due in
- Friday 13th February: End of Term 3: School finishes at 3:15 pm. Upton Ship After-School Club is on until 6:15 pm.
We wish you all a wonderful half term with your family and look forward to an exciting Term 4!
Looking ahead...Remember: Monday 23rd February is an INSET Day. School will reopen after half term on Tuesday 24th February.