Christmas Fair Friday 13th December
Christmas Fair 2019
Ho, ho, ho – It’s almost that time of year – Christmas!
There are many wonderful events planned at Upton with one of our biggest events of the year being the fabulous, most festive, Upton Christmas Fair!
This year’s Christmas Fair will be on Friday 13th December, starting at 1.30 pm.
To get us rolling…..
- 3 books of raffle tickets are being sent home with this letter. Please return all monies and completed stubs to the class teacher. Please return any unwanted tickets to the office. You may also collect additional tickets from the office if you so wish. The main raffle will be drawn in the hall at 2.45 pm on Friday 13th December.
- We will be operating the Secret Room again this year. Any unused, unwanted presents from previous years would be very much appreciated. The children can then purchase and wrap presents for relatives in secret! Please send donations into Mrs Walton.
- Any donations for the raffle or tombola prizes would be gladly accepted via the school office from now onwards.
- Children will be entered into a draw to win £5 to spend at the Fair if they bring in at least 1 tin, packet or bottle, but not until the week of the Fair, please!
- Wear Christmas jumpers on Friday 13th December in return for bringing in something for the Fair.
- All pupils take part, running their own stalls, selling goods, etc. This is organised in classes.
- Children can walk around the Fair during the afternoon. Home time will be 3:15 pm as usual, but if children are with parents/carers they may leave at 2:45 pm. We ask that you sign your child out with their class teacher if they are to leave earlier.
- Entry to the Fair will be via reception only and costs 20p.
- Refreshments will be available in the hall. Donations of cakes and other lovely festive treats will be very much appreciated on the day of the Fair.