PTFA School Disco - Friday 6th March
Click to read more information....
UPTON JUNIOR SCHOOL PTFA
SCHOOL DISCO (Years 3+4)
Friday 6th March 2020 |
Lower School 5:30 – 6:45 pm TICKETS: £3.00
Upper School 7:00 – 8:15 pm TICKETS: £3.00
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
- Please complete the consent form below.
- Bring the form + ticket money to the PFTA sales point outside the main school office (or under the wooden gazebo in the playground if the weather’s bad) at one of these times:
- Friday 28nd February from 3pm
- Monday 2nd March from 3pm
- Wednesday 4 March from 3pm
PLEASE NOTE – NEW ARRANGEMENT!
TICKETS CANNOT BE BOUGHT FROM THE SCHOOL OFFICE, ONLINE OR ON THE DOOR.
Advance purchases only – see above. Numbers are limited and tickets are sold on a first-come-first-served basis.
All profits go towards the UPTON JUNIOR SCHOOL PTFA
ON THE NIGHT
- Due to lack of space, fire regulations and health + safety issues, parents/carers cannot stay at the disco - though parent helpers are much appreciated! Please see a separate letter.
- Drop off your child at the main school entrance (school office). To speed entry, parents/carers must come and sign their child in, then leave via the Year 6 door.
- Lockers are not available for use during discos, so please take any coats/jumpers etc home.
- Each child must be collected from the side hall door promptly.
Please don’t ask taxis or other children to collect unless you notify the PTFA disco organisers in advance.
- Pupils can bring up to £5 to buy refreshments and raffle tickets. Mobile phones are NOT permitted.
Any child with 22 points or less or a red card in the week of the disco may not attend.