ONE CHILDHOOD - ONE CHANCE: ONE CHOICE – CHOOSE UPTON!
" I am more than pleased with Upton and would highly recommend the school to others. The range of activities on offer is amazing. All the staff work incredibly hard and it's greatly appreciated!!"
Mother of Year 6 pupil.
We thank you for expressing an interest in Upton Junior School. Our website will give you a taste of life at Upton but to truly get a ‘feel’ for what we are all about, we strongly recommend you visit us!
If you require information about in-year admissions or waiting lists, please contact Ms Bridger at the school office.
Our Subscription / Over-subscription Criteria:
Places will be offered in accordance with the following criteria (please see our Admissions Policy for full details):
1. Children in Local Authority Care or Previously in Local Authority Care
2. Children of staff
3. Attendance at a linked school (St Mildred's Infant School)
4. Children with a sibling attending the school at the time of application.
5. Health, Social and Special Access Reasons (Medical).
6. Nearness of Children’s Homes to School
The criteria above is used to rank applicants on waiting lists. To make an application to one of our existing cohorts, please complete an 'In Year Admissions Form' and return to the school office. Please click this link to access the form (re-directs to Kent Local Authority website) - IN YEAR ADMISSION FORM.
We have two other primary schools in the Viking Academy Trust: