- Be aware of how your child engages with the online world (gaming / youtube / website surfing)
- Talk to your child about their online habits
- Be aware if your child is engaging in social networking and decide what is appropriate for your child.
- Make sure your child knows what to do if they do come across inappropriate content or something that makes them feel uncomfortable.
-Make sure your child accesses age appropriate content and gaming.
- Check your own parental controls on ipads, mobiles devices and computers
- Make sure that your children don't share personal information unnecessarily or unsafely
- Consider limiting screen time or having a set time that the WiFi goes OFF!